What's new

so stoked..I cant sleep!

BC1969

Banned
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
6,073
Reaction score
10,453
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
so stoked..I can't sleep!

Hey! I can't friggin sleep, stoked big time.
This morning and over the next few days me and my wife will be detecting the location of a fairly large school, large for its day anyway, was built in 1847, was in use as far as I know so far about 50 years.
Its nothing but woods now, and as far as I know has never seen a detector before.
So yeah I'm stoked, will be sore that's for certain, I recover all my wife's targets for her, its a challenge for her to even walk, she has MS, so I give her the honor of being her personal treasure recovery guy, and do it with a smile..
Gah..must sleep. :BangHead:

Mike
 
Good luck to you both. Have your find some things old items.
 
That should be an awesome time.
 
Good luck to the both of ya!!
And I hope you have fun regardless of your finds.....:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
 
Was not able to go today, for it was one of the kind of mornings that I have to help my wife get out of bed. Maybe tomorrow.
Makes me sad to see my wife whom just turned 40 be afflicted with such a terrible debilitating condition.

Mike
 
One reason I'm so stoked about the hunt, last November while scouting the land there and talking with the land owner, I spied at the base of an ancient oak tree a Morgan, on top of a tree root.
I know..if that's on top, what's in the dirt!
Well I already know, since I have done the most important thing we can do in our hobby to be successful, I did my research!..and many years of it.
Now for obvious reasons I won't tell to many details about the school, for that may give away its location, but I do know, that the school was the equivalent of today's private ivy schools, also that during play time, sometimes the teachers would hide coins in the yard for the kids to find.
Through research, of old letters I also know on occasion a gold coin or several were hidden!!
Drool....been detecting 35+ years and that is one club membership that has eluded me..the coveted gold coin.

I have dreams, I have hopes, but mostly I just look forward to spending quality time with my one true love in this life.
My wife.

Mike
 
BC- Hope you both have a fantastic time, and spectacular finds, there!! Been through some of what yer dealing with. Love her, and never let think otherwise!! Prayers for both!!
 
I sense a gold coin find coming soon. Best of luck on your hunt.... Brad
 
Best of luck with the hunt! My prayers go out to both of you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom