so stoked..I cant sleep!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
so stoked..I can't sleep!

Hey! I can't friggin sleep, stoked big time.
This morning and over the next few days me and my wife will be detecting the location of a fairly large school, large for its day anyway, was built in 1847, was in use as far as I know so far about 50 years.
Its nothing but woods now, and as far as I know has never seen a detector before.
So yeah I'm stoked, will be sore that's for certain, I recover all my wife's targets for her, its a challenge for her to even walk, she has MS, so I give her the honor of being her personal treasure recovery guy, and do it with a smile..
Gah..must sleep. :BangHead:

Mike

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That should be an awesome time.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck to the both of ya!!
And I hope you have fun regardless of your finds.....:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Was not able to go today, for it was one of the kind of mornings that I have to help my wife get out of bed. Maybe tomorrow.
Makes me sad to see my wife whom just turned 40 be afflicted with such a terrible debilitating condition.

Mike

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
One reason I'm so stoked about the hunt, last November while scouting the land there and talking with the land owner, I spied at the base of an ancient oak tree a Morgan, on top of a tree root.
I know..if that's on top, what's in the dirt!
Well I already know, since I have done the most important thing we can do in our hobby to be successful, I did my research!..and many years of it.
Now for obvious reasons I won't tell to many details about the school, for that may give away its location, but I do know, that the school was the equivalent of today's private ivy schools, also that during play time, sometimes the teachers would hide coins in the yard for the kids to find.
Through research, of old letters I also know on occasion a gold coin or several were hidden!!
Drool....been detecting 35+ years and that is one club membership that has eluded me..the coveted gold coin.

I have dreams, I have hopes, but mostly I just look forward to spending quality time with my one true love in this life.
My wife.

Mike

fmfdoc

Mar 14, 2014
Mc David, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BC- Hope you both have a fantastic time, and spectacular finds, there!! Been through some of what yer dealing with. Love her, and never let think otherwise!! Prayers for both!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I sense a gold coin find coming soon. Best of luck on your hunt.... Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread