Petrie502
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2012
- Messages
- 1,174
- Reaction score
- 432
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Louisville Kentucky
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Man I am extremely impresses with this machine in the iron!!! REACTIVITY makes all the difference!! I through the 2bit in I found with my ctx also!! That old Henry bullet is cool along with the muskets and minis!!
BUT the kentucky confederate coat button is a DANDY!!
BUT the kentucky confederate coat button is a DANDY!!
Attachments
-
image-2836288906.webp38.2 KB · Views: 144 -
image-2137075911.webp30.6 KB · Views: 181 -
image-3157652284.webp33.8 KB · Views: 155 -
image-3231273617.webp40 KB · Views: 153 -
image-871705248.webp45.4 KB · Views: 157 -
image-1984439579.webp25.3 KB · Views: 133 -
image-1865820080.webp28.2 KB · Views: 144 -
image-3788284118.webp52.5 KB · Views: 137 -
image-1899422067.webp62.7 KB · Views: 139 -
image-51957253.webp44.1 KB · Views: 147 -
image-1777274728.webp27.8 KB · Views: 141 -
image-3718360495.webp16.1 KB · Views: 133







