SusanMN
Silver Member
Does finding a full roll of 64 Kennedy halfs, a full roll of silver quarters and a half roll of silver dollars under a shoe shelf in the closet of my new home count?
Doesn't matter. It's a good find and that's ALL that matters.Does finding a full roll of 64 Kennedy halfs, a full roll of silver quarters and a half roll of silver dollars under a shoe shelf in the closet of my new home count?
Ten years later burglars relieved me of the purse and it's contents.
# 17, pay your income on your earnings at your jobs, and for buried treasures after you sell them, or off to jail you will go. If I find buried treasures, I will pay my state and federal income taxes, or I may join you in jail.
I've always paid my state and federal taxes (no choices). But to find a huge cache and expect a huge announcement from the individual is over the top...?Hi; In 1986 I found a box of coins and jewelry at 9" at an old house here. There were 7 Morgans, 19 Barber Halves, 3 Seated Liberty Halves, 21 Standing Liberty Quarters, 8 Barber Quarters, 41 Indian Heads, 4 Flying Eagle Cents 16 Liberty Nickels, 13 Barber Dimes and 6 Seated Dimes and 1- 3 Cent Piece. I was on cloud ten. That was 139 coins total.!!! There was also a Gold Charm, a gold Locket and a wedding ring. I've never come close to that since. I'm still happy. What a rush. PEACE:RONB
# 17, pay your income on your earnings at your jobs, and for buried treasures after you sell them, or off to jail you will go. If I find buried treasures, I will pay my state and federal income taxes, or I may join you in jail.
.