padlock
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2010
- Messages
- 142
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Ann Arbor MI
- Detector(s) used
- DFX 300
- #1
Thread Owner





Now let me get this straight spart. You wont eat the kings fries, But you will eat "to fu" is that short for "toe fungus".spartacus53 said:Loving fries myself, I was surprised to see that Nathan's fries didn't make your list. I think Mic D's/Nathan's are still the best, White Castle, Wend, & Burger King is dead last... I'd rather eat tofu, than B King fries![]()


I wouldn't go to burger kingpat-tekker-cat said:Guess this means I better go to Burger King?![]()
If a part of a chicken is gonna be classified as a chicken fry. What part yuh think it's gonna be.
spartacus53 said:Loving fries myself, I was surprised to see that Nathan's fries didn't make your list. I think Mic D's/Nathan's are still the best, White Castle, Wend, & Burger King is dead last... I'd rather eat tofu, than B King fries![]()


They're not opened up like the hamburger chains, but they are in every major mall here
Nathan's are to frankfurters, as White Castle is to the hamburger... You gotta have em..


