What's new

Soda and Beer bottles. Blob tops

NJ Marty

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
659
Reaction score
410
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
I had the oppourtunity to buy some bottles for $1 a piece. This is just a small sample of what I got. I am new to bottles but have always been facinated with the older ones like these. Do bottles like this have any value or are they just real neat and nice to display. I do know the aqua and clear have the least value. I will display these, they are soooooo cool.
Thanks for looking.
Marty
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2000 (Medium).webp
    IMG_2000 (Medium).webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_2002 (Medium).webp
    IMG_2002 (Medium).webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_2003 (Medium).webp
    IMG_2003 (Medium).webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_2004 (Medium).webp
    IMG_2004 (Medium).webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_2005 (Medium).webp
    IMG_2005 (Medium).webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 273
Can't go wrong for any blob at a $1, the Neff's is most likely the best, some full pic's of the bottles in a well lit window would make it easier to tell. I collect Paterson NJ bottles myself, and it's addictive for sure.
Jim
 
NJ Marty said:
I had the oppourtunity to buy some bottles for $1 a piece.

Wow!!! :o

I'd certainly pay more than a dollar for any of those bottles.....

I'm not familiar enough with these to know if they're worth $10, $100 or perhaps even $1000, but I can say with certainty that they are worth many many times what you paid for them :headbang:

BTW - any of this type of blob top soda (we call them squats) from a Hawaii company would be worth well over $1000 :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom