What's new

solid roll of Bens

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
My son, ScoobaSteve, went on a bank mining expedition yesterday and recovered, 42 40%, and a solid roll of Bens. We were both CRHing at the same time, about 60 miles apart. I got a running account over the cell phone as he was opening the rolls. Very exciting.
 
Upvote 0
Rich Hartford said:
My son, ScoobaSteve, went on a bank mining expedition yesterday and recovered, 42 40%, and a solid roll of Bens. We were both CRHing at the same time, about 60 miles apart. I got a running account over the cell phone as he was opening the rolls. Very exciting.

Still waiting for my first solid roll of %90's period though have had at least 40 solid %40'ers ;D .
 
Sweet solid rolls. :tongue3:

I can only imagine since i do bags so the closest i come is multi-silver in every handful.

Set that bank in your GPS Rich.
 
Nope can't set the GPS for that bank because that's my sons happy hunting ground.
 
Gotta love it when that happens! He was at the right place at the right time.
 
Congrats! :thumbsup: Great finds. I've never found a full roll before either. I have had a box or two that had one or two in every roll though which is not too shabby.
 
obediah said:
Still waiting for my first solid roll of %90's period though have had at least 40 solid %40'ers ;D .
I'm waiting for my first solid roll of anything (besides '71 or '76 halves that is...)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom