What's new

Solved: The "Best" Metal Detector

Ammonhotep

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
432
Reaction score
242
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deleted.

Deleted.
 
Last edited:
:laughing7: I liked the MEAT GRINDER question .......:occasion14:
 
haha..That was fun
 
sure would be nice to see some running totels!
 
sure would be nice to see some running totels!

That would Be great!!!!

I put the Harbor Freight Pin pointer In the Grinder!!!
 
Sorry Ammonhotep , I was referring to the $20.00 ones from back in the 70's .:icon_jokercolor:
 
Interestng. I have not found any "valuable historial artifacts" and have seen very few on this website in 10 years or so.
 
Taking that poll was so disheartening... I've found absolutely nothing

Maybe I should buy batteries for my detector :dontknow:
 
LOL great. You need to submit the results of the meat grinder question to "Will It Blend".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom