What's new

[Solved] What is this... I dont even know how to describe it.

FireFlowerPower

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I found this in a box of random items. Seems to be made of caste iron, no markings, looks to have a clamp on one side so you can clamp it onto a table or workbench.
A crank that turns a copper cup to rotate what ever it is you place in this thing.
Then we have a lever on the other side that has a double tapered prong sticking toward the center to shape what ever it is you place in this thing.


Hopefully my pics will paint a clearer picture.
 

Attachments

  • Thing0.webp
    Thing0.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 336
  • Thing1.webp
    Thing1.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 336
  • Thing2.webp
    Thing2.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 382
  • Thing3.webp
    Thing3.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 556
  • Thing4.webp
    Thing4.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 702
Re: What is this... I dont even know how to describe it.

Wow, thats exactly it! Thank you so much.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom