What's new

Some April Silver- Gott Schutze Dich

BandB1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody.

Haven't posted of late, was hoping to find something different than the usual
​
to post, but all I found were silver coins and stuff ;D. Two silver rings
​
, one w/ what I think is torquoise, the other is mexican silver- I call it my
​
Chupacabra ring- fits comfortably too.

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]

Good luck all,
HH.
 

Attachments

  • apr.webp
    apr.webp
    104.1 KB · Views: 607
  • apr1.webp
    apr1.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 590
I'd say that April was a good month for silver for ya :thumbsup: you got me beat!
 
Thats a lot of silver BB1 ! Very nice. :notworthy:
 
I'd like to find some different stuff like that!! congrats on all of the silver.
 
"God protect you", I took 2 years of German in high school, but had to look up the middle word, lol! WOW what a silver haul, you are raking it in B. ffd

Chupacabra ring, mythical beast that is! I saw one. On the internet!
 
Nice finds B&B. Great pile of silver. Wish my "usual" stuff included so much silver!!! WTG. hh dan
 
nice usual stuff B!! killin it on the silver as always, well done! :thumbsup:
 
Whoa! got me beat by a mile :) you're killin' it BB1
 
Sweet silver! Very nice. :hello2:

HH
 
Your killin me! Been 3 weeks since I go out! Glad for you though! :icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on the Silver. You sure are scooping it all up!

I think I found an identical cross last year. Does it say, "I'm Catholic, please call a priest." on the back?

I finally got out for a few hours last night, and found a couple old indians, but no silver. Maybe you already got it all?

Good Luck,
Mark
 
Thanks all.

Yes, it does say "I'm a Catholic, please call a priest."

Good luck,
HH.
 
Way to sniff out all that silver!! WTG :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom