What's new

Some assorted stuff!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just some of my stuff I had laying around in a ziplock bag that I have found I have a lot of this stuff halted scrapers, end scrapers, small points, knives,
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    412.2 KB · Views: 127
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    714.7 KB · Views: 127
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    589.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    373.2 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0
Sweet! Great digs Choo! Thats a nice variety of tools.
 
Last edited:
Yah some nice ones in the bunch
 
You have been productive. Thanks for sharing.
 
Dang "choo" in ziplock bags? We might be related, sound like my "M.O"
Do you accasionally look through the contents of one of them bags and say to yourself, wow, I don't remember finding that one, pretty nice piece, I do.
For me it's probably just an indication of my age.
At any rate, thanks for showing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom