Mich. Wolverine
Hero Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Very nice. Do you know what the smaller brown bottles in the first pic were used for? I love the little ink bottles....what a cool relic of a time gone by. 

Anne, the three stoneware bottles in the first picture on the left are master inks and they are from the same company in England. The smaller might be an ink bottle but I don't know for sure. Ink bottles are one of the common bottles that I have found and have over 60 of them. Maybe i'll try and round them up for a picture. As for who dusts them I do because it makes me nervous when she touches them, but she does it once in a while just to get a rise out of me.LOL.
I'm not an expert on stoneware inks, but it looks like it could of been one. Too bad it's broken because it would of been a really nice one.
Wolverine.

Not nearly as cute though.
I will try it again before passing final judgement.