What's new

Some buttons today

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went this morning with Cortes and found some buttons and something made into button weird edges and face bust facing left. I need help on the big button on the right it faint bust facing left. Can anyone photo shop invert
 

Attachments

  • 20150503_131413.webp
    20150503_131413.webp
    117.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 20150503_131617.webp
    20150503_131617.webp
    102.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 20150503_131521.webp
    20150503_131521.webp
    89.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 20150503_131433.webp
    20150503_131433.webp
    89 KB · Views: 103
  • 20150503_131357.webp
    20150503_131357.webp
    151.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 20150503_153158.webp
    20150503_153158.webp
    90.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Upvote 6
That's a great old tombac. and your holed one was likely made into a buzzer/whizzer and had a worked edge. I have seen similar made of lead. Can't see the face, so if you're sure, maybe it's a thin worn coin?
 
That's a great old tombac. and your holed one was likely made into a buzzer/whizzer and had a worked edge. I have seen similar made of lead. Can't see the face, so if you're sure, maybe it's a thin worn coin?
I was sorry saying it has face on the whizzer the last photo shows a big 2 on it if you zoom up on a tablet .ok
 
I was sorry saying it has face on the whizzer the last photo shows a big 2 on it if you zoom up on a tablet .ok


Not uncommon to be made from a coin.... I have dug one myself. Probably more than one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom