Some cool nickels in the worked over park!

adventureswithjim

Mar 12, 2010
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I was shooting a demo vid on my new propointer, and actually made some good finds in the worked to death park...

I never used a pin pointer much, too annoying, but with new tector finding tiny things, the PP helped so much, I got more holes dug and less frustrated chasing little things :-) I was just floored to find a 1906 V and 1923 buff in this park! I've worked it to death, I know other people have done the same.

wow...this sounding too much like advertisement!

Just had a good day in the park and wanted to share ;D ;D ;D

[youtube=425,350]QFKuAhLa2Wk[/youtube]

Attachments

• nik1.png
    nik1.png
    494.8 KB · Views: 770
  • n2.png
    n2.png
    402.8 KB · Views: 772
Upvote 0

Coin Stalker

Jan 12, 2011
Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Max, Tesoro Compadre
Very nice coins, and nice video too, I have been watching your other vids and have been LMAO.... Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You picked the best one you could. I spent YEARS diggin' without a pinpointer as most relic hunter will tell you "They're for sissies" ;D :tongue3: but you won't find me without mine anymore.....my ProPointer is like an extension of my arm and nearly a must have in my arsenal. Nice video to :laughing7: :headbang:

fireman4youu

Oct 11, 2006
Millbrook, AL
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
{Sentinel} said:
You picked the best one you could. I spent YEARS diggin' without a pinpointer as most relic hunter will tell you "They're for sissies" ;D :tongue3: but you won't find me without mine anymore.....my ProPointer is like an extension of my arm and nearly a must have in my arsenal. Nice video to :laughing7: :headbang:

my gar1500 was built in? Anyhow, I enjoy the dig. The Arowheads are always fun. I was thinking about one though, for deep holes in trees, small cracks
ZNB

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice vid and nickles :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim, that pinpointer is the best, and you'll find it very useful. The battery life is good, it will scream at you when they are about to go bad!!!

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks for the great post :thumbsup:
Gotta get me one of those pinpointers! (and use my headphones) :laughing7:

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love finding old nickels, so many hunters skip nickel signals cause they don't like to dig trash. I think there are a ton of old nickels to be found people walk right over all the time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread