What's new

Some florida chert

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ForumRunner_20120601_181311.webp



ForumRunner_20120601_181442.webp



ForumRunner_20120601_181606.webp

One coral point. All from same site

ForumRunner_20120601_181754.webp



ForumRunner_20120601_182510.webp
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20120601_182035.webp
    ForumRunner_20120601_182035.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 211
  • ForumRunner_20120601_182224.webp
    ForumRunner_20120601_182224.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 0
I live in nc, do you think a lot of inian activity happend on our coast as well? I live a few hours from the beach but can you find artifacts on the beach? Dumb question?

Johnathan Griswold
 
no questions are dumb. I use to surf on hatteras island alot. as far as artifacts go I would focus on the bay. I'm sure they took full advantage of the abundant marine resources.
 
you could even start with a google search of archaeological sites to get an idea
 
Sweet I'm going to the beach next month for a week goona find me a teepee

Johnathan Griswold
 
ha ha ha.. you're a trip.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom