What's new

Some gold better than no gold ... The saga of the Shark

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quick dip turned up 10k today ... a bit small at 0.7 grams, but hey, we'll take it! :tongue3:

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • ringer10k.gif
    ringer10k.gif
    123.1 KB · Views: 156
Upvote 0
Even the small ones are better than a stick in the eye and they add up the weight total. I once sent in a bunch of earring backs I found. I forget the weight now, but it wasn't much.house 035.webp Here are some of them.
 
Nice pile o backs Sandman --- I had a bunch shipped to ARA last year as well. Yep, they all add up!
@GalaClad - This one was two scoops in.
 
Forgot to add the 0.3 gram gold tooth. :D
 

Attachments

  • tooth.gif
    tooth.gif
    91.3 KB · Views: 136
Nice ring Dew.....that is more like it in the small department..... .7 grams is getting down there in size.... now that tooth definitely qualifies as "small". How did it stay in the scoop?????


Cliff
 
Ooh. la , la ! That is my kind of ring! I love the style of it!:hello2:

I'll take that gold tooth, too....haven't found a gold tooth yet..:dontknow:


Keep those treasures comin', DG!

Lorraine
 
Nice ring Dew.....that is more like it in the small department..... .7 grams is getting down there in size.... now that tooth definitely qualifies as "small". How did it stay in the scoop?????


Cliff

Put ya some wire mesh in the bottom of the scoop, it'll generally keep these small targets inside.
Really Helps on the studs and typically the stud backs as well.
 
yep gold is gold, nice pile of backs sandman
 
Nice ring can't wait to get my excal in the sand. Gold is gold
 
Yes the small stuff is good as gold!!
 
The Shark doesn't find small gold though?
 
Nice gold finds!
 
Nice ring Dew!
 
Hey, gold is gold! Congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom