It looks like an exhausted Gary to me, but I am not good at types---just when I think I've got it figured out, someone tells me I'm wrongWhat is the first one called? Has a nick on the tip but has a cool looking shape.
. I hope someone that knows Oklahoma types chimes in.
That bottom right insitu is mighty pretty. That one looks perfect. Rare now days. Thanks for taking us on your hunt. I am not even going to try chime in on what kind it is. I am usually wrong too. :/It looks like an exhausted Gary to me, but I am not good at types---just when I think I've got it figured out, someone tells me I'm wrong. I hope someone that knows Oklahoma types chimes in.
Thanks for the comments old digger, bsit1361 and rock!
I tried to get some better pictures in the natural light......I think this is just an exhausted Gary...it even looks like it has an impact fracture on one side. Weren't Gary's used as knives?Maybe its upside down? Maybe the long part should be facing the other direction. Can we get a close up on it both directions?




! I think it helped us a little yesterday cause we'd been over this gravel bar a couple of weeks ago and there were so many leaves it was hard to see anything. The winds must've pushed those leaves off these points
.