M mjb Mike Bronze Member Joined Feb 10, 2021 Messages 1,069 Reaction score 3,299 Golden Thread 0 Location southern mayland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2022 #1 Found this in southern md any idea age or what it is I found it were there was some troop activity in the civil war and the war of 1812 thanks for any help Attachments BD5A205C-BCB6-4C85-8EF4-47927A2C1B99.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 120
Found this in southern md any idea age or what it is I found it were there was some troop activity in the civil war and the war of 1812 thanks for any help
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Sep 7, 2022 #2 It's a type of Trace Buckle Attachments Trace Buckle.webp 40.6 KB · Views: 56 Trace Buckles.webp 45.1 KB · Views: 62 Upvote 12
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 7, 2022 #3 Nice save on the old buckle. Nice job with the I'D too. Upvote 1
M mjb Mike Bronze Member Joined Feb 10, 2021 Messages 1,069 Reaction score 3,299 Golden Thread 0 Location southern mayland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2022 Thread Owner #4 thanks always amazed theres not much that goes unidentified on here Upvote 2
PickTime Sr. Member Joined Jun 17, 2022 Messages 312 Reaction score 643 Golden Thread 0 Location FLORIDA Detector(s) used Simplex+ Sep 7, 2022 #5 Congratulations Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,017 Reaction score 28,144 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 8, 2022 #6 Here's a similar example I found in 2018, I tumbled it with a few other iron relics to remove the rust. Attachments IMG_E1682.webp 291.5 KB · Views: 56 Upvote 1
Here's a similar example I found in 2018, I tumbled it with a few other iron relics to remove the rust.