Fropa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2007
- Messages
- 511
- Reaction score
- 29
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Wisconsin
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT
I stopped at my dump bank and bought a $50 and $30 bags of cents. I checked the $30 bag tonight and found 10 Wheats (30-D, 32-D, 37, 42, 44, 45, 2x54-D, 55, and 55-D). I also found 10 Canadians.
I stopped at 2 local banks that I try to check every few months. The first bank I left my name and address at last time to call me when their counting machine bag was full. I got to talk to the vault teller today and she said the bag wasn't close to being full yet. Last time I was there the teller said they could order be a box of halves, but after talking to the vault teller told me they couldn't for some reason. Since I got to talk to her myself today I asked her about ordering boxes. She said they had to order $1,000 at a time and have had people not pick them up so they sit in the vault for a long time taking up space. I told her I would definitely pick them up and I promised not to bring them back. That seemed to make her happy and she said I'd have them next Wednesday. She also sold me $200 in FED roll, no keepers.
The other bank had $60 dollars worth that were hand rolled by the bank. I found 1x64, 1x65, 2x68-D, and 1x69-D.
I stopped at 2 local banks that I try to check every few months. The first bank I left my name and address at last time to call me when their counting machine bag was full. I got to talk to the vault teller today and she said the bag wasn't close to being full yet. Last time I was there the teller said they could order be a box of halves, but after talking to the vault teller told me they couldn't for some reason. Since I got to talk to her myself today I asked her about ordering boxes. She said they had to order $1,000 at a time and have had people not pick them up so they sit in the vault for a long time taking up space. I told her I would definitely pick them up and I promised not to bring them back. That seemed to make her happy and she said I'd have them next Wednesday. She also sold me $200 in FED roll, no keepers.
The other bank had $60 dollars worth that were hand rolled by the bank. I found 1x64, 1x65, 2x68-D, and 1x69-D.
Upvote
0







