What's new

Some more best finds

B.H.

Full Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
117
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ace Basin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola and Troy Shadow X-5
Phoenix buckle..Hackman badge..War of 1812 Officer's Lion Head buckle
 

Attachments

  • Hackman Badge-Eagle and Lion Head Buckle 001 (3).webp
    Hackman Badge-Eagle and Lion Head Buckle 001 (3).webp
    94 KB · Views: 972
Upvote 0
The badge is awesome!


~


Night Stalker...
 
That is a really nice badge, wow what a keeper
Eddy
 
Sweet badge BH!!! Well done!!
 
I've read some of your other posts.I am jealous. :) Do you own a Plantation in Charleston or what? ??? You have some really great stuff. I can only dream of being able to hunt an area that would produce such relics,much less actually find any like you have posted here lately. :o Nice relics,keep 'em coming!
 
diggummup said:
I've read some of your other posts.I am jealous. :) Do you own a Plantation in Charleston or what? ??? You have some really great stuff. I can only dream of being able to hunt an area that would produce such relics,much less actually find any like you have posted here lately. :o Nice relics,keep 'em coming!

Thank you for your very kind remarks :)..actually i grew up on a plantation near Charleston :) but do not own it :(
 
Great relics..................They are super finds 8) 8) 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom