Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 19, 2013 #1 I was at a display the other day, there were a couple of flint napers. They have made several nice points, here are several points stone, and glass. Upvote 0
I was at a display the other day, there were a couple of flint napers. They have made several nice points, here are several points stone, and glass.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,207 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2013 #2 Nice finds Brian C.. Thanks for sharing...
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2013 #3 They are good knappers
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Oct 20, 2013 #4 monsterrack said: They are good knappers Click to expand... that's for sure they almost look to perfect then again the american indian did not have very much glass or any sawn slabs but never the less they are beautiful and i wish i knew the art of knapping larson1951
monsterrack said: They are good knappers Click to expand... that's for sure they almost look to perfect then again the american indian did not have very much glass or any sawn slabs but never the less they are beautiful and i wish i knew the art of knapping larson1951
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2013 #5 They did real good on those. I find nice looking cobbles all the time and wish I knew how to do the chipping at times.
They did real good on those. I find nice looking cobbles all the time and wish I knew how to do the chipping at times.