cambria09
Bronze Member
Hello All. I hunted two sites for these finds, a 1920's church yard and a 1920 home site near Clermont and Sanford, FL. Still un-hunted ground left at both sites...too-rite.
Got a real nice mix including toys, wheats, silver, ammo, junk jewelry, an old trade template, one real nice Louisiana military button, and nearby what I think is an old military buckle, throw in a nice piece of silver and I am stoked. I will be revisiting both permissions soon.
Thanks for the view and may the finds be with you. C9
Got a real nice mix including toys, wheats, silver, ammo, junk jewelry, an old trade template, one real nice Louisiana military button, and nearby what I think is an old military buckle, throw in a nice piece of silver and I am stoked. I will be revisiting both permissions soon.
Thanks for the view and may the finds be with you. C9
Attachments
-
1 SAN2 CL16 0816 0817 2015 Finds.webp1.5 MB · Views: 161 -
2 SAN2 081615 Auto Prts.webp644.1 KB · Views: 106 -
3 CL16 081715 Sht Shl.webp596.4 KB · Views: 88 -
4 SAN2 CL16 0816 0817 2015 Jnk Jwlry.webp784 KB · Views: 110 -
5 SAN2 CL16 0816 0817 2015 Toys.webp1.1 MB · Views: 88 -
6 SAN2 081615 Hub Toy.webp660.3 KB · Views: 111 -
7 CL16 081715 Badge.webp423.1 KB · Views: 93 -
8 CL16 081715 Cap Gun.webp569.5 KB · Views: 103 -
9 CL16 081715 T Toy.webp333.7 KB · Views: 109 -
10 CL16 0817 2015 Template.webp364.3 KB · Views: 119 -
11 CL16 0817 2015 Template1.webp854.2 KB · Views: 97 -
12 CL16 0817 2015 WCs.webp978.4 KB · Views: 104 -
13 CL16 0817 2015 Rosie.webp914.8 KB · Views: 98 -
14 SAN2 081615 Bckl.webp336.8 KB · Views: 96 -
15 SAN2 081615 Btn.webp643.9 KB · Views: 95
Upvote
16







