What's new

Some of my Erie,PA. Exonumia&Related...Collection!

tokenhead

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2006
Messages
848
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Location
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of my Erie,PA. Exonumia&Related...Collection!

Hello everybody...here is one part of my Erie,PA.collection,being EXONUMIA&Related...as always i'm looking for additions to my collection,ANY Erie,PA.&Erie County,PA.is wanted by me!Ihope all enjoys!!!,I sure do! :)
 

Attachments

  • 2 758.webp
    2 758.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 339
  • 2 759.webp
    2 759.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 324
  • 2 760.webp
    2 760.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 316
Re: Some of my Erie,PA. Exonumia&Related...Collection!

Nice variety..... :thumbsup:
 
Re: Some of my Erie,PA. Exonumia&Related...Collection!

seger98 said:
Nice variety..... :thumbsup:
Thank You...I hope to do a reference book some day!!! :)
 
Re: Some of my Erie,PA. Exonumia&Related...Collection!

I had to check out your collection to see what a exonumia was. Now I know.
 
Re: Some of my Erie,PA. Exonumia&Related...Collection!

lumbercamp said:
I had to check out your collection to see what a exonumia was. Now I know.
Thank's for looking!,see,the old saying is true"You Learn Something New Everyday"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom