What's new

Some of my finds

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
218
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually don't hunt for Indian artifacts often, but in the fall I look for them in the creek behind my house. Here are some of my finds. Any info on them is appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • image-1756550158.webp
    image-1756550158.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 93
  • image-3506721969.webp
    image-3506721969.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 84
  • image-1191379515.webp
    image-1191379515.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 91
  • image-3222094114.webp
    image-3222094114.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 85
  • image-1241853073.webp
    image-1241853073.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 89
  • image-3144428755.webp
    image-3144428755.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 87
Upvote 0
#6 is a true heart breaker. Nice finds
 
#6 is a true heart breaker. Nice finds

It is a heart breaker. It would have been my biggest one if it wasn't broken.
 
Have you glued it back together?
 
Awesome Finds!!!
 
Have you glued it back together?

No, I was planning on it. Is there a certain type of glue that I should use?
 
I use elmers and it works fine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom