T tnmudman Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 709 Reaction score 1,537 Golden Thread 0 Location middle tennessee Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 13, 2019 #1 These came from the same sites I hunt so I was glad that he got them out. I thought I would share these photos Upvote 0
These came from the same sites I hunt so I was glad that he got them out. I thought I would share these photos
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2019 #2 He's tearing it up for sure. Great looking finds!
T tnmudman Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 709 Reaction score 1,537 Golden Thread 0 Location middle tennessee Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 13, 2019 Thread Owner #3 These were not found recently, they are just some of the ones I liked a lot out of what he showed me.
These were not found recently, they are just some of the ones I liked a lot out of what he showed me.
welsbury Bronze Member Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern oregon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2019 #4 You bet,all nice ones.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2019 #5 Those are some great finds , what type do you think the point in pic 4 is ?
T tnmudman Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2017 Messages 709 Reaction score 1,537 Golden Thread 0 Location middle tennessee Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 13, 2019 Thread Owner #6 I dont know but that concave base caught my eye also
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 13, 2019 #7 tnmudman said: I dont know but that concave base caught my eye also Click to expand... Mine too , are the sides ground at all ?
tnmudman said: I dont know but that concave base caught my eye also Click to expand... Mine too , are the sides ground at all ?