What's new

Some of the finds since I bought my E-trac two years ago

Glassdigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tarlton Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Garrett AT Pro, White's Sierra Madre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been treasure hunting since 1978 but never really got into serious metal detecting until last year. I have to thank my friend Mike Haer of MTDetectorsales for his help and inspiration. It's been a fantastic couple of years! here are some of my finds!:thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • re9.webp
    re9.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 150
  • re3.webp
    re3.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 1793 liberty cap avatar.webp
    1793 liberty cap avatar.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 366
  • 1807 bust qt.webp
    1807 bust qt.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 136
  • P4030047.webp
    P4030047.webp
    18 KB · Views: 144
  • finds 2012 end of april.webp
    finds 2012 end of april.webp
    92.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 143
  • re15.webp
    re15.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 0
wow those some incredible finds congrats man happy hunting
 
Congratulation!
 
Quite a variety of different types as well!
 
Beautiful!
I'm always a sucker for coins from the 1800's ;)
 
Love your arrowheads and the beautiful old coins! HH Andi
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom