What's new

Some Of The States Collection

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some random pictures just to break the natural rock cycle.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    494.4 KB · Views: 167
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    822.9 KB · Views: 145
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    545.7 KB · Views: 134
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    353.7 KB · Views: 133
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    407.3 KB · Views: 136
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    366.8 KB · Views: 145
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    463.7 KB · Views: 122
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    483.5 KB · Views: 139
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    494 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0
Great collection Steve one of a kind .
 
Sure will.

Lots of Tools in this tray and they are really nice. I don't have any close ups but the edge work on some these is amazing. The long Blade just below the Points is paper thin and has some the finest micro retouch on the edge of any tool I've seen. All the Points were acquired from the same person, as were the Tools from someone else, but unfortunately I lost all of the info in a computer crash. One Point is missing as you can see. I gave that a young girl putting together a states collection of her own.
Those are awesome! Thank you! Two or three of those look like Avonlea points!:icon_thumright:That scraper in the middle left of center that is reddish with a white cortex, is made of the same material one of my spoke shaves is! Thanks again! I love seeing stuff from my area, it helps me know what can be found here!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom