What's new

Some Old Beauties you may not have seen

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, here are a few pics of some very old cars that are really worth sharing. Take
a look at these classic old ones that I'll bet you wouldn't turn down the opportunity to
see one of these in your driveway. Enjoy, Ray
 

Attachments

  • !cid_005701cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    !cid_005701cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 241
  • !cid_005901cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    !cid_005901cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 232
  • !cid_005a01cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    !cid_005a01cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 220
  • !cid_005b01cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    !cid_005b01cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    58 KB · Views: 239
  • !cid_005c01cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    !cid_005c01cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 237
  • !cid_005d01cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    !cid_005d01cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 233
  • !cid_006901cc2185$efc27f90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    !cid_006901cc2185$efc27f90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 238
  • !cid_006a01cc2185$efc27f90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    !cid_006a01cc2185$efc27f90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 227
  • !cid_005e01cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    !cid_005e01cc2185$efc00e90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 233
  • !cid_006201cc2185$efc27f90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    !cid_006201cc2185$efc27f90$E67EE829@RussellPC.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 225
funky...and in the words of my manager...weird
 
OMG!(excuse me,) I love these cars! who wouldn't call them fine art! thanx for sharing.
 
Good show Ray, but I didn't see my old Renault 4CV in there. A 4d sedan rear engine and drive. Got 40 MPG and could turn on a dime. It won many rallies. I kind of wish I still had it. Frank
 
Tee, that is quite a Gizmo. It would be lots of fun riding it.

dpitt Yup, they sure are different, aren't they?

Farmer Chick i'm glad you liked them.

mamabear yes, they definitely do have style.

Wayne, that is kind of a sharp looking vehicle. With that long wheelbase, and even with the
tandem axles, I'll bet it has a nice ride, cruising down the highway. I wonder how much the
tandem axle would affect the turning radius?

Frank Wow! At 40 mpg you sure could use it now. Sounds like it was a real good one. I
had a relative that had a Renault and I think the model name with it was dephene. Or
something like that. Too many years ago to remember for sure. I do remember it was red
but not sure if it had front or rear engine.

Thank you all, for looking and for your interesting comments.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom