What's new

Some Pa. Jasper

wells

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
683
Reaction score
561
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
More jasper (monsterrack), all personal finds.
 

Attachments

  • wells gems perk 1.webp
    wells gems perk 1.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 96
  • wells gems perk 2.webp
    wells gems perk 2.webp
    94.9 KB · Views: 105
  • wells gems 6 inch jasp..webp
    wells gems 6 inch jasp..webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 103
  • wells jems bb.webp
    wells jems bb.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
Those are nice NOTWORTY !!!!
 
Very nice Wells, thanks for sharing.
 
nice variety of colorful lithics. they represent a lot of work I'll wager and well worth it.
 
Nice mix of points....the perkiomens are sweet........
 
That is some sweet stone for sure:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:and real nice points
 
I dont find much jasper but do enjoy it when I do, very nice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom