What's new

Some People Just Don't Know

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
12,099
Reaction score
18,282
Golden Thread
1
Location
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I always look through Ebay daily and I ran across this photo of a detector for sale. You'd think they'd at least know how to assemble the thing. I get a chuckle :laughing7:every time I see the picture.

s-l1600.webp
 
thats pretty funny
 
Funny.
Never mind the pictures on the information that is shown in the add...Go custom!
Stiff neck tryin to read that meter.....
 
Look at how the handle is pointed down and the arm cuff is over the arm as if he need to keep it pushed to the ground in order to detect.
 
The detectorist appears to be female... (dudes usually don't roll up their jean shorts).

As usual, we have been doing all wrong!

OK, I will show myself out now...
 
Detector for sale... too hard to read the screen...
 
Ergonomics baby!
 
:laughing7: Just a little nose heavy.
 
Now that is hilarious!
 
Remarkable! Why the heck I've never thought of that setup.......
 
I like it. An "A" for effort.
 
:occasion14: I would definitely try that configuration if the detector is cheap...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom