Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
woooohooo......moved in Dec 29th. and loving it. Huge Victorian built in the 1880's 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms! Beautiful oak and cherry woodwork all through the house, thought I'd share a couple of pictures. I'm especially fond of the stained glass windows and the main floor fireplace. All original door knobs and hinges which I love. Also added a few pics of a lighted corner cabinet that my wife let me use for some of my favorite relics, saving some space for whats in my yard! Spring aint too far off now!!

Attachments

• staircase.jpg
    staircase.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 200
  • fireplace.jpg
    fireplace.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 201
  • door.JPG
    door.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 201
  • glass1.jpg
    glass1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 200
  • glass2.jpg
    glass2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 191
  • glass3.jpg
    glass3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 195
  • cabinet.JPG
    cabinet.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 187
  • relics1.JPG
    relics1.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 193
  • relics2.JPG
    relics2.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 184
  • relics3.JPG
    relics3.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 184
  • relics4.JPG
    relics4.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 194
  • relics5.JPG
    relics5.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 206
I still can't believe you bought that house brother. :o That is one beautiful homestead. I love the stained glass work!! Very nice display cabinet to show off some of your great finds too! Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Beautiful house, J!! I love the original woodwork. :love10: Great pics, thanks for sharing Awesome display cabinet too. But where are the kids? :dontknow: :laughing7: Looking forward to your first yard hunt. :thumbsup:

HH

W :o W!! It's beautiful! I love the beauty of wood...it just glows in your new home, I just do not like it hidden with paint. Let's see 7 bedrooms & 9 bathrooms, I'll take the upstairs bedroom on the left. ;D
I was thinking since there's so many rooms, I was looking for a "Finds" room...your display case is really nice. Is this gonna be a home or a bed & breakfast?

Awesome house J, like stepping back into time, love the old fireplace with carved stone! The stained glass is sweet, and so is all the woodwork. Check the basement for a crawlspace, bet there may be 100+ y.o. bottles/relics hiding. Congrats on the new home, hope I get a tour soon, can't wait to hear what you dig outa that yard! D

what a gorgeous home!!! may you have a wonderful life there. YOu must be just chomping at the bit to dig the yard. I hope it is a large property too! good luck

Man!! That is super cool. :headbang: :thumbsup: I wanna live there, hey, whats one more rather large dude in the house? :laughing9: That fireplace is soooooo cool. I love the work on the door knob and strike. Very neat place. The display case fits right in with the house. Neato.

River Rat said:
W :o W!! It's beautiful! I love the beauty of wood...it just glows in your new home, I just do not like it hidden with paint. Let's see 7 bedrooms & 9 bathrooms, I'll take the upstairs bedroom on the left. ;D
I was thinking since there's so many rooms, I was looking for a "Finds" room...your display case is really nice. Is this gonna be a home or a bed & breakfast?
hey thanks everyone....yes this will be our home. We have enough children to fill every room easy!

cntrydncr1 said:
what a gorgeous home!!! may you have a wonderful life there. YOu must be just chomping at the bit to dig the yard. I hope it is a large property too! good luck

the yard is very large 1.25 acres which is huge for a village lot, and yes chomping at the bit to dig in the yard!

Oh boy! Spring hunt at your place! I got dibs! :laughing7:
WOW those were beautiful pics! Love em all! :icon_thumleft:

Mike

Congrats on the new homestead PG. :icon_thumleft: That is one heck of a corner treasure trove as well. Nice job! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back