C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2019 #1 I haven't posted anything for awhile but I have found a lot of artifacts this spring here's some recent finds! Attachments image.webp 1.2 MB · Views: 115 image.webp 126.1 KB · Views: 98 image.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 94 image.webp 367.9 KB · Views: 95 image.webp 938.2 KB · Views: 96 Upvote 0
I haven't posted anything for awhile but I have found a lot of artifacts this spring here's some recent finds!
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2019 #2 Some nice ones , I really like the first one that color combo is unusual
welsbury Bronze Member Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern oregon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2019 #3 Great points and pics.
Kantuckkeean Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 1,620 Reaction score 1,886 Golden Thread 0 Location Cornfield, IN Detector(s) used F-22, cheapo pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 9, 2019 #4 Nice ones! Kindest regards, Kantuck
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 9, 2019 #5 Great looking finds.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Jun 9, 2019 #6 As usual, you really tore em up!