pickin
Greenie
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2014
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Been a while since I looked for artifacts but it fascinates me. Wish I knew more about them and had more time to look. I found these rocks that I think are artifacts but need some help identifying them.
I think this wedge was formed naturally but I thought I'd post it anyway
My best guess is a nutting stone. It has some interesting straight scratches on the edge.
Canoe effigy or just a rock?
Nutting stones?
I'm completely stumped on this one
Just a rock?
I think this wedge was formed naturally but I thought I'd post it anyway
My best guess is a nutting stone. It has some interesting straight scratches on the edge.
Canoe effigy or just a rock?
Nutting stones?
I'm completely stumped on this one
Upvote
0







