What's new

Some treasures from my grandpa

Jimmi

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
347
Reaction score
153
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just thought I might share some things I have from him. I was taking pics of stuff, in case, God forbid of a fire or anything destroying it.. Least I'd still have pictures.
 

Attachments

  • image-1914740707.webp
    image-1914740707.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 137
  • image-3107364133.webp
    image-3107364133.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 121
  • image-963550963.webp
    image-963550963.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 114
  • image-4223426917.webp
    image-4223426917.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 113
Oh my word! What a treasure you have! Especially since it was your Grandfathers. If you have the history of each piece, write it down & keep it all together.
 
In this day and time, those brass knuckles might be handy to have around :)
 
That's neat stuff. I noticed the Army Air Corp items. What type of plane did he fly?
 
Check out that Bible. Some people kept family history in them. Frank...111 -120-Poppy.webp
 
Thanks everybody . This is just part of what I have from him. He was sentimental about history as well. I saved everything I could get my hands on .
 
Nice stuff. Special memories.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom