M Masquay Greenie Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 14 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Winnebago , MN Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 17, 2013 Thread Owner #1 SOLVED I found this in some cover rock that was on the side of a building. I havent been able to find anything like it at all! Really need help on this one! Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
SOLVED I found this in some cover rock that was on the side of a building. I havent been able to find anything like it at all! Really need help on this one!
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,366 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Oct 17, 2013 #2 It appears to be a horn coral.
M Masquay Greenie Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 14 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Winnebago , MN Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 17, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Wow, thanks so much! You dont know how long I have looked for this!! I just wasnt using the right words during my searches!!
Wow, thanks so much! You dont know how long I have looked for this!! I just wasnt using the right words during my searches!!
rickn1 Full Member Joined Dec 14, 2011 Messages 172 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Saskatchewan Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 and ProPointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 17, 2013 #4 Yup, horn coral
tokameel Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 20, 2012 Messages 581 Reaction score 450 Golden Thread 0 Location Mequon, Wi Detector(s) used In 1974- White. Now a Garrett Ace 250. 8/30/12 using a Zircon m40 Stud Finder as a hand held pin pointer. Primary Interest: Other Oct 17, 2013 #5 Great photos! Welcome to Tnet.