What's new

Some type of pin or brooch

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I searched and this is the only piece of this I could find.
There is an "N" on it and a women on the right side and man on the left side and maybe a big stew kettle in between.
It has a place on the back were the pin hooked into.
I think it's made from pot metal.
Any ideas what it is.
roger
 

Attachments

  • scan0004.webp
    scan0004.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 214
  • scan0005.webp
    scan0005.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCF0912.webp
    DSCF0912.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 201
  • DSCF0914.webp
    DSCF0914.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 183
It's shaped like a "bit". They use to cut up coins to make change in a pinch. But I am not real familiar with exactly how they did it so, just an idea. Monty
 
Upvote 0
It looks like it could easily be a piece of a toy Special Policeman badge.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks Bramblefind
It looks very close. I would say mine was made in U.S.A. because it would be larger than the one made in Japan. I would say they are almost the same and that I think you did a great job on solving this. They are both G-MEN Badges. :thumbsup:
Thanks to everyone else.
roger
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom