What's new

Somebody cashed in a dime collection, 36 silver in 2 boxes!!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had planned on picking up my 4 half boxes today but I didn't wake up on time to run to that bank so instaed I went to my trusty "hub" bank. I just got 2 CWI boxes of dimes to do at the night job. Well the first box only had 3 silver in it, then I started the second box - it had 33 silver Rosie's in it!!!!

This is my biggest amount in 1 box ever, my previous was 22 back on 1/9/09 (the day I found my Barber dime). I am absolutely floored right now!!!! My goal was to get at least 50 silver Rosie's a month, so now I am a head of the game!!! :icon_pirat:

My "hub" bank is closed on Sundays so come Monday I will be back and buy as many boxes as I can to try to find the rest of this collection/hoard!!! :icon_pirat:

Ok enough talk, here is the pix: :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 2-21-09 dimes 1.webp
    2-21-09 dimes 1.webp
    55.1 KB · Views: 410
  • 2-21-09 dimes 2.webp
    2-21-09 dimes 2.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 397
Upvote 0
I'm not doing so well with halves, thinking about trying out some dimes. Only trouble is dumping them, I've had trouble with that before. Awesome silver :thumbsup:
 
Nice boxes. Hope I get some like that tomarrow on my dime day. HH Mark
 
SWEEEEET!!!!! :o gotta love them dimes :) :thumbsup:
go get the rest tomorrow and let us know please.
And, great pics as always!!!
hh
Dan
 
That has got to be a record breaking box,at least since I've been reading this forum.
Anyone ever top that ?
 
Treasure fiend you still have the dime crown man good on ya.

Golden silver
 
Nice box. All my dime boxes this year have been average ones. I'm really hoping for a nice box with 10+ silvers like you've got goin on there!
 
super nice. I wish I got a box with 5 silvers in it.
 
awesome finds TF good luck tomorrow gettin the rest hopefully there is a lot more waitin for ya. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
nice job
i thought my 20 box was sic, good work
 
I'd be happy if I could find 2 silver in a dime box, most of mine are skunks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom