Everything is collectible my Friend......
There are people that fight over Fishing Lures like yours.....like Millionaires over Rembrandts....at Sothebys of London.
At just a glance....the lures in the far right side of the box have the most desire,
not great desire....but desire. I bought a tackle box at a garage sale that had a Sheridan 22cal "Knock-a-bout" pistol and two Case Knives in the bottom for $2.
Sold the pistol for $175.00 and the knives for $50 and $60. Always check those $1-10.00 dollar boxes at a sale.
I dont think the lures are old enough. It looks like my 70's tackle box. Maybe a few have some value but I wouldnt have bought it. The porcelain dolls are broken. The one unbroken arm may have some value.
Im going to follow this post. If it has value, I can sell mine. Try to look at each lure seperately and maybe youll find a few in a lure book.
that silver spoon will fetch 12-20 dollars on ebay. a few of those poppers will fetch 3-5 bucks, but mabye not on ebay because they are pickey buyers there.
I guess the answer is yes but I dont think the lures are worth more than a couple bucks like trader says. I would research each one individually. I have a book somewhere.
I cant see the writing on the spoon. It may be silverplate.
Fishing lures that are "jitterbug", "hula popper" or "lazy Ike" are worth a little more than others.
As was said before, original boxes in good shape can double or triple the value.
Good luck!
Scott
The man that owned that tackle box?? Was a bass fisherman... I see Hula Poppers, Jointed Rapala's. Little cleo's, Flatfish, A Johnson's (weedless) silver minnow, Jitter-bugs blah, blah New, The Rapala's sell for 5-7 bucks a piece....But, Keep casting those, The value if sold, might Buy you a meal at Mc Donalds.