What's new

Sometimes the sand smiles back...

Hag730

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
620
Reaction score
398
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Marys Georgia
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a small fresh water beach yesterday.....didn't really expect to find much. My plan was to get in the water, but it was 32 degrees out....so I decided to dry sand it for a bit. Got a nice solid low tone on the excal, you know the one that makes your spider senses go off. One scoop and the sand was grinning back at me :laughing7: Its a first for me, hadn't found any gold dental work until now. This one weighed in at 4g and acid tested 14K.

Teeth.webpteeth2.webp
 
Upvote 0
Did you forget I live in South Georgia? No lakes around here though......I was out of state visiting in-laws.


LOL! I didn't forget. I thought maybe you were TDY.
 
Dude probably got his mouth smacked by his girl...seen it happen, he actually picked it up and put it back in his mouth..nasty

That's some funny stuff..
 
Congrats on the grill... fo shizzle...never found one of those.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom