Sometimes treasure is not always something you can hold

Stormyrock

Dec 6, 2022
KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20220712_163623~2.jpg IMG_20220712_162336.jpg this summer me and kiddos made homemade lemonade stands. whenever you see something like this in the front yard it makes you smile and brings back I have a feeling and you forget about whatever is going on in this fast space world for just one moment and that's a treasure in itself. Feel free to show some Treasures of this kind if you'd like

OP
OP
Stormyrock

Stormyrock

Dec 6, 2022
KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2058807 View attachment 2058806 this summer me and kiddos made homemade lemonade stands. whenever you see something like this in the front yard it makes you smile and brings back I have a feeling and you forget about whatever is going on in this fast space world for just one moment and that's a treasure in itself. Feel free to show some Treasures of this kind if you'd like
Rereading this and I apologize for all the auto corrections. 🤦‍♀️

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You are right. Some of the biggest Treasures are those memories made with Family and Friends. This was a Welcomed post needed......something other than Political Woes and Chaos around the world. Thank You for this post.

OP
OP
Stormyrock

Stormyrock

Dec 6, 2022
KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are right. Some of the biggest Treasures are those memories made with Family and Friends. This was a Welcomed post needed......something other than Political Woes and Chaos around the world. Thank You for this post.
Thank you for the real appreciation of what I was saying 😊

OP
OP
Stormyrock

Stormyrock

Dec 6, 2022
KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife captures wildlife treasures in our backyard on her camera. Here's a few pics...
View attachment 2059075

View attachment 2059076

View attachment 2059077
Thats beautiful. And natural nature is definitely a treasure
My wife captures wildlife treasures in our backyard on her camera. Here's a few pics...
View attachment 2059075

View attachment 2059076

View attachment 2059077
That is beautiful. And nature it's self is a treasure. Nice to capture it in pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread