neodetectorist
Bronze Member
Yeah sometimes I feel I work so hard for that one piece of silver.


BUT I will take it. 1953D Rosie.
I also found this Referee's coin.
You can imagine my crap my pant moment when I flipped the plug and this shiny gold coin shimmered in the afternoon sun.
$7.50 in clad so not a bad weekend but the silver made it great.


BUT I will take it. 1953D Rosie.
I also found this Referee's coin.
You can imagine my crap my pant moment when I flipped the plug and this shiny gold coin shimmered in the afternoon sun.
$7.50 in clad so not a bad weekend but the silver made it great.
Upvote
22
There's nothing wrong with pulling clad either, you just never know what could be anywhere, unless you swing your coil over it. Clad has allowed me to upgrade, fund repairs/upgrade, buy additional coils and other hobby related gear. I always have high hopes with low expectations, dig one wheat as a minimum and I was not skunked, or even a nickel older than 1960.






