What's new

Sometimes your imagination gets the best of you!

reuellis

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
381
Reaction score
653
Golden Thread
0
Location
Abandoned Teays River Valley, WV
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
bearscraper.webp
 
Upvote 0
Does kinda look like a bear, pretty random:laughing7:
 
Now... if that were on the side of a mountain (huge), someone would name it something... doncha know ;)
Yak
 
Bear with tumor. (yikes)
 
i know of a web site that would drool over that "obviously worked and made on purpose to be nothing but a bear", rock.
 
So how long did you have to stare at it before you saw the bear head? When I first looked at it I didn't notice it till I read further down then I saw it
 
Less than 1 Second to see the Bear Cool Find!!! Chug
 
Looks like a bear to me,could you post some more pics from different angles...great find, rls2040

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
Im sure you know already but there is no tooling marks on it from a human, its just a natural break. I find broken flint cobbles all the time in the creek I hunt. Was it a creek find?
 
Sorry but its just a natural stone nothing done by a human on it unless someone threw it against another rock and it broke like that.
Not trying to be rude just being straight forward.
The title of your thread said it best
 
I thought you had a effigy when I first saw it.It sure enough looks like a bear.
 
...but it is the best non effigy i think i have ever seen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom