What's new

Somewhat new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detecto

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2016
Messages
94
Reaction score
80
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ALL PRO 13" Detech and Eclipse 950 Coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was at a forum called "Friendly" up until 2011 when I got into it with another member was banned for life. I tried to register the other day and got banned again within hours. I guess 5 years is a pretty long grudge..

Anyone, I got so depressed from being banned I sold all my equipment, finds, etc. I just started back up the other day after buying a DFX 300.
 
Maybe this time you'll have better luck.
 
I was at a forum called "Friendly" up until 2011 when I got into it with another member was banned for life. I tried to register the other day and got banned again within hours. I guess 5 years is a pretty long grudge..

Anyone, I got so depressed from being banned I sold all my equipment, finds, etc. I just started back up the other day after buying a DFX 300.

Maybe your constant trolls, your gratuitous posts of ceramic frogs copulating, had something to do with it?

Oh yeah, the Denial of Service attack you staged on the Friendly Forum was the last straw.

Hopefully you won't do any of those things here and you'll have a long tenure at Tresurenet.
 
Maybe your constant trolls, your gratuitous posts of ceramic frogs copulating, had something to do with it?

Oh yeah, the Denial of Service attack you staged on the Friendly Forum was the last straw.

Hopefully you won't do any of those things here and you'll have a long tenure at Tresurenet.

Lol..I see this guy's reputation precedes him.
 
I don't know about ceramic frogs copulating... That sounds like something I'm REALLY NOTinterested in seeing.

I hope this time around, you find a happy place here at T-Net (without ceramic frogs).

Cheers!

Skippy
 
I will admit to the frogs, but the denial of service wasn't me. I don't know how to do that..
 
Unlike the Chat Rooms of yesteryear (I have NO idea if they're still the same), whatever you wrote was gone very quickly. On forums, the information is there indefinitely. As this forum has specified topics, makes sense to me that posts should be in and with respect to the forum.

my 2 cents
 
I was at a forum called "Friendly" up until 2011 when I got into it with another member was banned for life. I tried to register the other day and got banned again within hours. I guess 5 years is a pretty long grudge..

Anyone, I got so depressed from being banned I sold all my equipment, finds, etc. I just started back up the other day after buying a DFX 300.

Detecto what happens when member banned for life is name is banned and their IP address is banned, so someone who was banned 5 years ago if they try to return with same ip it is still banned. If they return with different ip to get by ban and then sometime use any of their old IPs later on it still shows up.

Your welcome here but please understand we have rules too, we are also stricter that Friendly when it comes to rules, language and insulting other members. If you have problem with members here or with posts please hit the report icon and report it to mods, DO NOT insult or attack members back or attack members from other forums as they may be members here.

We do not allow attacking other forums or the moderators from other forums so please keep that in mind too.......

This thread will also be locked..
 
Last edited:
I don't blame you Treasure_Hunter. Locking the thread seems like a good idea. But only because it took a turn for the worse, when the ceramic frogs showed up. I mean, this IS a family friendly site! Whew!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom