Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! I live in the area that all
of this is supposed to be taking place.i think it is funny!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great show!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really enjoy 'Sons of Anarchy'. I watched the first two seasons, episode by episode, then had things that caused me to miss some episodes. I missed several of the 3rd season. Then I discovered the entire season on Netflix. So now I just wait until the entire season is on Netflix. I also watch 'Breaking Bad' that way. I just can't seem to depend on life to allow me to be in front of the tube every an episode of something is on that I want to watch. If I can't wait and see the whole season on Netflix, I just skip it.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really enjoy 'Sons of Anarchy'. I watched the first two seasons, episode by episode, then had things that caused me to miss some episodes. I missed several of the 3rd season. Then I discovered the entire season on Netflix. So now I just wait until the entire season is on Netflix. I also watch 'Breaking Bad' that way. I just can't seem to depend on life to allow me to be in front of the tube every an episode of something is on that I want to watch. If I can't wait and see the whole season on Netflix, I just skip it.
I watched a lot of series that way. 24, Boston Legal, Spartacus, Rome all were done that way...

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope...Too close to home. If I had to explane, you wouldn't understand.
Go watch your TV.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread