- #1
Thread Owner
Man this season is great, what a shame it is the last season....
I would rather watch paint dry than watch diggers but that is just my opinion..I would much rather watch diggers!
I would rather watch paint dry than watch diggers but that is just my opinion..
I watched a lot of series that way. 24, Boston Legal, Spartacus, Rome all were done that way...I really enjoy 'Sons of Anarchy'. I watched the first two seasons, episode by episode, then had things that caused me to miss some episodes. I missed several of the 3rd season. Then I discovered the entire season on Netflix. So now I just wait until the entire season is on Netflix. I also watch 'Breaking Bad' that way. I just can't seem to depend on life to allow me to be in front of the tube every an episode of something is on that I want to watch. If I can't wait and see the whole season on Netflix, I just skip it.
