Sons Of Anarchy

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! I live in the area that all
of this is supposed to be taking place.i think it is funny!

Great show!

Last edited:
I really enjoy 'Sons of Anarchy'. I watched the first two seasons, episode by episode, then had things that caused me to miss some episodes. I missed several of the 3rd season. Then I discovered the entire season on Netflix. So now I just wait until the entire season is on Netflix. I also watch 'Breaking Bad' that way. I just can't seem to depend on life to allow me to be in front of the tube every an episode of something is on that I want to watch. If I can't wait and see the whole season on Netflix, I just skip it.

I really enjoy 'Sons of Anarchy'. I watched the first two seasons, episode by episode, then had things that caused me to miss some episodes. I missed several of the 3rd season. Then I discovered the entire season on Netflix. So now I just wait until the entire season is on Netflix. I also watch 'Breaking Bad' that way. I just can't seem to depend on life to allow me to be in front of the tube every an episode of something is on that I want to watch. If I can't wait and see the whole season on Netflix, I just skip it.
I watched a lot of series that way. 24, Boston Legal, Spartacus, Rome all were done that way...

Nope...Too close to home. If I had to explane, you wouldn't understand.
Go watch your TV.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back