What's new

Soo Im pretty sure I found a new pocket watch!!

Kk77

Full Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
129
Reaction score
209
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Soo I'm pretty sure I found a new pocket watch!!

I found this a while ago and forgot about it. At first I thought it was a lid to something , but I started to clean off the layers of dirt and this appeared!!
image.webp
Here's the back
image.webp

I'm pretty sure it's part of a pocket watch!! If anyone can help date it id really appreciate it!!
Thanks for looking and hh!!
 
Upvote 10
Here's a pic that's a little clearer
image.webp
 
Nice find. Hard to tell the size. I don't see any obvious solder marks.
 
that would be one small watch
 
A very cool find since I really like the very very old log cabin pictured there.
 
Sweet find,,
Very stimulating as far trying to figure out what it is.
Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom