nomad 11
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2009
- Messages
- 2,474
- Reaction score
- 2,489
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- nomads land
- Detector(s) used
- any tector i can get my hands on
- #1
Thread Owner
i'm mosyen along minden my own business and outa the corner of my eye i see that derned coin machine again. and i'm getting closer and closer and i'm thikin to myself do i feel lucky punk. no ! no i sure dont. and then i hesitate and i start thinkin just how much covid 19 could be on that coin slot. and then i think again that there could be silver coins in there though ! oh what the heck. so i sticks my fingers in and twingles em around. and this is what comes out.
you dont see anything. well thats what came out. so i had to go wash my hands for nuthin. well i had to tend to some other business in there anyway. so much for luck again. toodles
you dont see anything. well thats what came out. so i had to go wash my hands for nuthin. well i had to tend to some other business in there anyway. so much for luck again. toodles
Last edited:
Another time I opened and looked into one and saw that some *sshole had filled it with Yoo Hoo chocolate drink. The kid I was with (my friend) was shorter than the payphone--so I said "go ahead see if there's anything in there" and he started twingling his finger around in the Yoo Hoo whle I LMAO
Still pretty funny when I think about it! 







