warthog Jr. Member Joined Apr 28, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Grosse Pointe Farms Apr 28, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I'm just looking for a club or just some people who want to go detecting in south EAST michigan. I'm thinking Detroit on up to algonac, out to say pontiac...ish. anyone game?
I'm just looking for a club or just some people who want to go detecting in south EAST michigan. I'm thinking Detroit on up to algonac, out to say pontiac...ish. anyone game?
P padlock Full Member Joined Mar 28, 2010 Messages 142 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor MI Detector(s) used DFX 300 Apr 28, 2010 #2 im in ann arbor/Ypsilanti area planning on going out with a few guys this weekend if your interested. where are you located at hit me up in Private message Chris
im in ann arbor/Ypsilanti area planning on going out with a few guys this weekend if your interested. where are you located at hit me up in Private message Chris
warthog Jr. Member Joined Apr 28, 2010 Messages 30 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Grosse Pointe Farms Jun 1, 2010 Thread Owner #3 im goin out today to the local park. anyone up for beach combing?