redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been out of town, ready to get busy. Might have Sunday afternoon open. Have a good lead on a old settlement. A lot of farms still in the area and two old grown over houses. Have a little more research but looks good.

Vader37

Jan 19, 2015
Petal
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thinking about going some where to do some digging

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey yall, I was out of town this weekend, went to the beach..... I took my detector I thought maybe I would have a chance to do some detecting. I didn't get a chance to. I am open to go anytime yall want to. Now that we have more day light in the evenings I would like to knock on some doors here around town .

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good to me. Vader and myself tried Chain Park the other day, junk pile. We can cross that one off the list. Going to post some info tonight, see who is interested. Got to get back to work or at least act like it.

Vader37

Jan 19, 2015
Petal
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As soon as I can get that ring clean and try post a pic but no guarantee on it though lit me know about next trip

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is not raining cats and dogs Saturday morning, what about meeting at the McDonald's on Broadway Dr around 8:00am and we can try those lots and parks on the eastside. Open invitation, anyone who is free. Something to do on a Saturday.

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, i didn't check TN yesterday, hope yall have a good hunt, I ended up taking my kids out of town for the weekend so I wont be able to join yall

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jameyjg01 and myself worked Eastside Park today. I finish with $1.61 in clad, nothing older that 1977, better than my two pennies last week. Jamey had the find of the day, SILVER dime. :icon_thumleft: He was cleaning it up and going to let us know the date and maybe post a pic. Nice find in the middle of the football field. We didn't even make it to the other lots so maybe we can hit them later. Hope ya'll fun JB, safe travels.

Jameyjg01

Mar 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver dime is 1935! Haven't figured out how to post pics yet...

Last edited:

Jameyjg01

Mar 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427051561.765274.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427051586.417182.jpg

Downloaded the app and now am able to post pics!

Jameyjg01

Mar 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jblack... Almost as awesome as that golf ball I dug up last time!

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It cleaned up nice. Ready to go again? I emailed the director of the armed forces museum and let him know that we are available if they ever have need of some folks to detect for them. He is interested in items for an exhibit if anyone has anything good. I told him we had found some buttons and such but nothing more interesting than that. I have a few things I have picked up over the years, that I'm going to see if he would like - hats, gas mask bag, etc. He said if we try the pow area and find anything to let him know. He worked with "Diggers" in January on an episode around the Clinton POW camp. Anyway, Saturday is Hubfest and I promised to go to it but should be free Sunday. Want to see about setting up a good Saturday hunt in April so we can get as many MDers to show up and Meet, Greet and Hunt. Open dates and ideas?

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bronco that is awesome man, I am ready to get out and hunt !!! Let's hit Shelby back up sounds good I would love to help the armed forces museum out. I would like to take a trip down to Brooklyn sometime lots of old stuff down there.

Vader37

Jan 19, 2015
Petal
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good to me I should be free sunday

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread