What's new

southern california dream park part 2

pistol perfect

Full Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern california
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug pro
was digging some deep targets today and pulled this merc at about 5 or 6 inches. kinda strange because I was digging some clad dimes and quarters at 6 and 7??? some areas sink faster I guess??? I am grateful that I have found this park and I have found silver 2 days in a row!!! I was there today about 3 hours and will do about 3 or 4 hours more tomorrow with a friend I have told about this amazing and old park. I was running with deep off and recovery fast off also because I have heard people on other threads talking about it. I am not sure If I noticed a difference??? sensitivity+3 threshhold pitch at 20 instead of 15 I believe. the e-trac I have been using for about 2 or 3 months now and I love it!! I was a whites user since 2008 but switched because of the reviews of minelab. the e-trac is a deep machine!!! and very accurate!!! they are worth the money they cost!!!!
 

Attachments

  • Picture 889.webp
    Picture 889.webp
    247.4 KB · Views: 530
  • Picture 890.webp
    Picture 890.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 503
  • Picture 891.webp
    Picture 891.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 517
  • Picture 897.webp
    Picture 897.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 510
  • Picture 895.webp
    Picture 895.webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 500
  • Picture 914.webp
    Picture 914.webp
    75.5 KB · Views: 506
Upvote 0
(I would say dream park) Dang nice coins :headbang:
 
Nice find, the E-Trac will never stop surprising you, it is an amazing machine. We have done several tests and the general consensus is deep off fast on is the way to go. Nice hunt!
 
The E-Trac will sure snoop out the silver. Great digs congrats :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom